Vivid memories

I'm a forgetful person. You could tell me things and i would listen earnestly but i would still forget it later, thats how bad my memory is. The strange thing is i have some memories that i couldn't forget that always come to me so vividly. First is my 3 years old birthday. I remember i wore my favorite white sandals and white-blue dress. The cake was snow white themed. My parents couldn't afford for my birthday, and its not our habit to celebrate birthday though. It was their friend idea to celebrate my birthday. I don't know why i can remember it so vividly, i was so young. I also still remember how my mom mop the floor, and everyone go to their way right after i eat the cake. The memory keep coming to me until I'm in kindergarten, i couldn't keep track of time at that age. Maybe thats why i always thought it was yesterday, i even thought the calendar was repeated.
Second, i remember how my parents got into fight. Every detail, every talk and every feelings. It was the second time i couldn't keep track of time. I, once again got confused by time. It feels that everyday is a daylight. Their fight affects me so much that i always torn whenever the memories hit me back, even though everything been well. My brother running away, and i was alone, dealing with two adults who is ready to scream their lungs out, and mom keep telling me to not let people know this out. I thought, what did they expected from a little kid to experience it and keep it to herself? So i was alone, crying myself to sleep with no one to hang on. I think they thought that im already capable enough to pray to God to be strong when i dont even know how to pray. It was the very start i got addicted to listen to music. It was the only thing that put me to sleep, safe and sound. Up until this time, you can always see me with earphones on.
Third, i don't know what life would bring me, but i hope it's not something sorrowful anymore. My memory won't last long, and my life might be also. Therefore, dear you, please come to my life immediately, before i lost any memory, and left out with this strange vivid memories. If i could ask for more, i want you to be my third, my last memory. I want to have you as a beautiful and sweet memory that whenever i close my eyes i could recall every details of you, and my life would be at peace.

Comments

Popular Posts